What I’m doing right now???
Doodling with my Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box.
If you’re curious about art journaling, take a trip to your local art store, and purchase these items:
- Moleskine Japanese Art Album (you won’t be sorry)
- Copic Markers (these are expensive but worth the money, and you only need a couple)
- A set of Multiliners (for fine detail)
- The letter/number stencil is made of thin metal, and has held up well.
- Graphite Pencils, in Aqua Soluble too!
- Colored Pencils, also Water Soluble.
- Japanese Art Brush
- Koi Water Brushes (to keep water handy, and the brushes aren’t half bad)
I would love to see other’s art albums. I’ve scrolled through numerous images on Google after typing in “art journal”, specifically, “Japanese Art Album Journal”, and much of what I’ve seen is amazing.
No, I don’t think my own is amazing in the way fine art may be to some, but definitely in the way that I pummeled my own resistance to the thought of using this kind of sketchbook.
Happy Art Journaling!